Why does my facebook app posts are not showing on my friends stream -


my application after being granted 'publish_actions' authorization posting content user's wall user's friends not seeing post.

my app authorized facebook on app review section status "approved: publish_actions"

my javascript post format , action:

 fb.login(function () {             fb.api('/me/feed', 'post', {                 message: contents.description,                 link: link + '?context=' + new date().gettime(),                 picture: imageurl,                 name: text,                 caption: contents.caption,                 description: contents.defaultdescription             }, function (response) {                 if (response.error) {                     console.error(response.error.message)                 }                 console.log(response)             });         }, { scope: 'publish_actions' }); 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

commonjs - How to write a typescript definition file for a node module that exports a function? -

openid - Okta: Failed to get authorization code through API call -

thorough guide for profiling racket code -