jquery - Changing a style element when a Class is clicked -


so have element without id using class name "optin-box" , have nav item class of "my-nav" has margin-top:46px. when click on optin box, want remove margin-top "my-nav" class

closest have got this:

 $(".optin-box").on('click', (function(event) {     $(".my-nav").removeattr("style");     console.log('firing'); }); 

or

$(".optin-box").click (function() {     $(".my-nav").css('margin-top', '0 !important');     console.log('firing'); });  

and tried variations cant work. console log outputs nav move @ all.

you forgot close (function(){}), added ) end of function.

$(".optin-box").on('click', (function(event) {     $(".my-nav").removeattr("style");     console.log('firing');  }));
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>      <div class="my-nav" style="margin-top:50px;">my-nav</div>  <button type="button" class="optin-box">optin-box</button>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

commonjs - How to write a typescript definition file for a node module that exports a function? -

openid - Okta: Failed to get authorization code through API call -

thorough guide for profiling racket code -